Father’s Day is fast approaching and I thought it was only appropriate that I make sure the Dads were included. Father’s Day means so many things to so many different people especially in the world we live in today where family dynamics are not always Mum, Dad and 3 kids. To me Father’s Day like Mother’s Day is about celebrating those in your life that make it better just by being in it. It’s about celebrating someone who touches your life and that you can rely on through the good and the bad. So, although my questions are Father’s Day related please feel free to enter them all and celebrate someone who enriches your world on Father’s Day.
Mrs Tink x
The lovely team at Terry Rich have Dad covered for Father’s Day – literally! They have given us a fabulous giveaway from the website http://www.terryrich.com.au
This super comfy Charcoal Men’s Towelling Surf Poncho will be great for Dads who enjoy getting out in the great outdoors. These Australian made towelling ponchos are perfect for all water sports Dads. Not only great for carpark changing, these cosy cover-ups will dry, warm and keep that icy cold wind off Dad after his surf or swim. The fit is deliberately loose allowing room to move while changing plus ample fabric to dry arms, legs and face.
– Quality 100% cotton towelling fabric that is soft, warm and super absorbent.
– Smart design making changing quick and easy.
– Oversized hood for drying, sun and wind.
– Kangaroo pocket for accessories and to keep hands warm.
– Easy to take anywhere with you. Keep in the car.
– Built to last with superior towelling, fully covered seams and quality finishing.
– Easy care. Fully machine washable.
Valued at $109.90 and one reader will be lucky enough to WIN one. To enter simply share with us why you would like to win this for your Dad? Our judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner on the 6th of September at 9pm.
Good Luck x