Mrs Tink gets her Christmas Party Accessories on with Bagtrader

Christmas Party Season has officially started and I’m getting more invites to Christmas Do’s than I have days to do them in! I’m a girl who does love a good party (not to mention a good cocktail) but one thing I don’t love is lugging around a bag all night or leaving it unsecured at the table. How am I supposed to hit the dance floor with a large bag in tow?
So, when my friends at Bag Trader sent me their new Leather Tassel Clutch I thought they must have read my mind. They came to the rescue with the perfect Christmas Party accessory. Not only is it easy to hold (with cocktail in tow) it’s the perfect size for every occasion not to mention a versatile and festive colour for the silly season.

The Tassel Clutch may be small but it’s perfect for fitting all the essentials for a night on the town: credit cards, cab fare, lip gloss, phone and Panadol. All my ‘must haves’ fit easily and the gorgeous wrist strap means I can easily hold the clutch – even after a third cocktail and a cheeky jig on the dance floor!

Like all of Bag Traders products it is made from beautiful quality leather and the craftsmanship is exceptional. Bag Trader never fails to bring amazing quality and unique products that you won’t find in the shops.
The other thing I love about this saucy clutch is the price at just $30. It’s affordable and won’t break the bank which leaves more money for shoes!

Would you like to bring the Leather Tassel Clutch as your plus one to your next Christmas Party? Simply share with us why you HAVE to win? Our judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner on the 22nd of November at 9pm

Good Luck xx
IMG_3188
LEATHER TASSEL CLUTCH

Perfectly sized for your cards, keys and phone, this versatile accessory can be carried via the detachable wrist strap for a hands-free option.

The two tone helps you mix and match.
Features:
Two tone design with Alligator patter in colour panel
Hand strap to ensure it stays on!

Fun size, great gift idea

Dimensions:

Width 21cm
Height 14cm

Depth 2cm

www.bagtrader.com.au

13 thoughts on “Mrs Tink gets her Christmas Party Accessories on with Bagtrader

1. Leigh Isabeth says:

I HAVE to win because this is my first single New Years in 4 years and I would love to look fancy! What a way to impress my girlfriends and hopefully a couple of gents, with a gorgeous bag trader clutch in these gorgeous colours that will look stunning with my all black outfit.

2. yvonne ryan says:

Mrs Tink, do we need a reason to need a reason to need a clutch like this, we females are bag and clutch freaks!! This is totally gorgeous and l have a wedding after Christmas and this would give me an excuse to buy an outfit to match this gorgeous clutch, any excuse for a new outfit. My hubby is sitting beside me he said not another purse (he thought l was ordering one and he called it a purse) l can see why your addicted to the bag trader Mrs Tink

3. Claudia W says:

I would love to win because of two reasons. Firstly how you feel about pink and champagne is how I feel about the colour RED! It makes any outfit pop, it’s sultry and a very powerful colour. and Secondly I don’t own a clutch, SHOCK horror, how have I survived haha I’m that girl who goes out clubbing and just takes a phone, and ID, then spends the rest of the night begging my friends to put my stuff in their bags!

4. Leanne Murphy says:

I want to win because red is my favourite colour and I have the perfect dress that this will match this great clutch it’s such a great size that I can share this with my two little ladies so we can all be stylish for the festive season

5. Leanne Mugridge says:

Cute, stylish, on-trend, fashionable and RED! I’m known for my bright colours, and this is just perfect to dress up any outfit. Loving the Christmas feel of it, too. Will match my red lipstick that I always wear on my own Red Lipstick Friday, and is perfect when you don’t want to lug your whole handbag out to a function. Loving it!

6. Tennille Dumbell says:

Nothing screams SEXY more than a red clutch, a LBD, and a glass of champagne in hand! And with a Sales Conference/Awards Dinner, and then a Christmas Party at Luna Park in Sydney coming up in the next few weeks, I’m sure every female in the room would have bag envy! It would then be my staple clutch on a hot summer’s day when I take the kids for ice-cream….or date night with hubby! I want to be that “lady in red”!