The Silva Spoon Tea Of The Month – How High T Moon

My name is Mrs Tink and I’m a #teaaddict (actual #hastag from my insty account).
I love tea in the morning, then I love morning tea (pardon my tea pun) then after lunch again for afternoon tea (yes another) and then one again at bedtime.

teacup

For as long as I can remember I’ve had an undeniable love for tea and not especially any kind – I love them all! So when the opportunity came up to work with a company who was just as obsessed with tea as me, I was beyond excited.
Ladies and gents allow me to introduce The Silva Spoon or as I like to call them a tea wonderland. The kind of place you could expect to find in Alice in Wonderland. They stock everything from the finest earl grey to the most exotic green and herbal teas. Each jar and display boasting something new that you will not find in any regular shop.
So, to my delight I discovered I’d be lucky enough to not only work with this amazing business but also I would be able to share each new tea experience with the Mrs Tink Wolf Pack in a new monthly segment called ‘Tea of the Month’.
Each month I will take you on a flavour sensation and share a new type of tea. I will also give you the opportunity to try it for yourself. How does that sound? Tearrific?

This month’s tea is ‘How High T Moon’ a luxury black tea and one I’d never tried before. I added the delicate loose leaves into my teapot and allowed them to steep for 5 minutes. I took in the decadent liquorice aroma which wafted from my brew – this tea was like nothing I had tried before and it tasted divine.

‘How High T Moon’ was one sexy tea, velvety with a gorgeous after taste that had me wanting more… In fact, I wanted it so much that I drank the entire pot! Such a beautiful tea and one I’ve added to my daily tea routine. How High T Moon is perfect to enjoy and time of the day but personally I favour it after dinner as it tastes like a cheeky treat. Big thumbs up to The Silva Spoon for showing this #teaaddict something I’d never tried before.

Would you like to try this delicious tea at home ? The gorgeous team at The Silva Spoon are giving one lucky reader the chance to win their own. To enter simply share with me your favourite tea and why? The judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner on the 3rd of February at 10pm

Good luck xx

The Silva Spoon
www.thesilvaspoon.com.au

54438822

14 thoughts on “The Silva Spoon Tea Of The Month – How High T Moon

1. Leigh Isabeth says:

I don’t drink caffeine after 12pm, so it’s only (caffeine free) tea after that, I love the powder vanilla chai tea, I love the combination of the sweetness, and the spices, it’s full flavored and great for the afternoon pick me up, its also not too sweet to relax with before bed too.

2. Anj K says:

I love tea also and have to really think hard about what my favourite is as there are so many. I think Turkish Apple Tea would be my number one, partly because it tastes amazing and partly because it brings back wonderful memories or sitting in the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul on freezing cold days drinking hot apple tea with sugar. I can see on the Silva Spoon’s site they have some Apple Teas and I can’t wait to try them!

3. nikki cashion says:

I to totally love my tea , I drink at least 20 cups a day and no i’m not exaggerating . My favorite tea so far is French Earl Grey brewed in the tea pot , then taking the pot and tea cup out into my cat enclosure and enjoying my cats playing while I relax

4. Jasmin R says:

I am a massive tea drinker and love curling up on the couch with a nice warm cup of tea at night watching tv. My favorite tea however is the Earl Grey, 2 sugars and a splash of milk . I would love to try the Silva Spoon blends though.

5. Sophie says:

First thing I do in the morning is boil me a nice pot of Green Tea, black with no sugar. It is the perfect accompaniment to the bacon and eggs that my husband makes for me on the weekends.

6. Anna says:

There are too many too choose from, its too hard to choose just 1. But if I really had to, I guess the winner would be a fruit infusion tea. I particularly like the Lemon flavour when I am feeling a little under the weather. Thanks Mrs Tink.

What a terrific prize! I L☕️ve drinking tea, hot or iced when the weather is warm! My favourites to drink are English breakfast or green tea but lately my taste buds are liking the different blends. Something different with a bit of a twist. ☺️

8. Holly Greig says:

I personally love rooibos tea. I was first introduced to this unique flabour at the beginning of highschool when I made my first South African friend. I find it really refreshing and better still it is naturally caffeine free. I love any type of rooibos but the Silva Spoon has my favourite which is a mango/rooibos blend ❤

9. ljene says:

A peppermint tea cures so many ills – upset tummy, upset kids, upset there’s no chocolate in the house. Peppermint tea with just a dribble of fresh lemon juice is my tea choice any time of the day.

10. Leanne says:

Can’t beat a great cup of peppermint tea after a long day relaxing in a day spa just picture yourself getting a full body massage a great body scrub followed by a milk bath with rose petals then my lovely helper brings me a cup of peppermint tea god I need a holiday ( I need to be pampered )