#the2ofus Mrs Tink discovers CK2 and why it’s got everyone talking

For many years I’ve collected perfumes, I love my fragrances and rarely leave the house in the morning without wearing one. Recently I had a brand new fragrance from Calvin Klein arrive at Mrs Tink HQ for review and from the second that I opened it, I knew I was in love. CK2 is presented in a divine bottle that looks beautiful on your bathroom cabinet and also smells incredible. The scent is light, lively and fresh plus it’s also… unisex!
Had I not smelled the fragrance prior to reading the unisex part, I never would’ve believed it was possible to create a scent that could cater to both sexes but it does, and Calvin Klein has really out done himself. CK2 is unlike anything I’ve smelled before, it’s a beautiful light fragrance that’s not overpowering and actually lasts.

After applying early in the morning I can still smell it later in the day. With tones of spicy wasabi, florals, stone and woods it’s a great perfume for day or night, and as soon as I smell the fragrance I can’t help but smile and think of the ocean breeze. A big thumbs up to Calvin Klein for creating CK2, Mr Tink and I have never smelled so good!

Would you like to try CK2? The team at Calvin Klein and Coty Australia are giving one lucky reader their own full size bottle. For a chance to WIN simply share with me who your celebrity crush is? The judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner 18th of March at 10pm.

21 thoughts on “#the2ofus Mrs Tink discovers CK2 and why it’s got everyone talking

1. Kathryn says:

Love the look of this bottle! Never smelt CK2, but I am a big fan of their other fragrances. I would have to say that my celebrity crush would have to be Leonardo DiCaprio. It all started way back in the TV episodes of Growing pains. Those blue eyes, that long blond hair and that cheeky smile. In high school everything from my diary to my locker were covered in his pictures. I made sure I watched all his movies. Then as I grew older our relationship grew apart…lol But I have to admit he will always have a soft spot in my heart. When he won his first oscar a few weeks ago, I shared a tear for him 💖

2. Lee-Anne Clancy says:

Celebrity Crush……… Oh too hard!! Sean Connery has that silky yet rusky voice… Then George Clooney has the cheeky grin & mature age gentleman look going… But, Brad Pitt has the “come to Daddy” look… Then you have Channing Tatum, yes, yes you do……. CHANNING TATUM ticks all my boxes, I pick CHANNING with his shirt off..!! 😀

3. vonnie1964 says:

Mrs tink , which one lol , well l must admit i have a couple and my favourite saying is never too old to perve 🙂 l really do have a little crush on Hugh Jackman , his just so damn handsome and he has the most gorgeous smile!! Hugh is well dressed and l just love his sexy voice too . Hugh is an absolute honey x

4. Rachel Amanatidis says:

I like to swap and change …
    To keep it interesting …
    but I have to say it’s Bradley cooper at the moment ..those sexy blue eyes, stand out and say
    “hi there beautiful , we should catch up sometime “… well at least that’s what my dreams keep telling me …. Lol … Bradley can park his COOPER in my drive driveway anytime 😝😍

5. Leanne Mugridge says:

Bradley Cooper. When he was originally in the Hangover movies, I figured that he so so well cast and this was reflective of his personality. However, I’ve now seen him in all of his big blockbuster movies and I think he is fantastic. He can do anything – from American Sniper, to Burnt, to Silver Linings Playbook and Joy I think he can do anything, and portray anyone. My opinion of him has changed dramatically – from a cocky, true-to-form playboy, to a sensitive, intelligent, deep, amazing and caring man.

6. Melissa Zammit says:

My celebrity crush is Channing Tatum,I melt at the sight of him and the sound of his voice is divine! My birthdays tomorrow and this would be the best gift ever

7. Ciara McCready says:

My celebrity crush is definitely Hugh Jackman, not only because of his looks but how genuine he seems. The great things he does for the image of Australia and also the many charities and foundations he supports. Good on him.

8. Donna Coombe says:

Mr johnny Depp his scruffy clothes style his messy beard oh his tattoos his crazy movie choices i remember i was 10 the first time i seen sleepy hollow and i was hooked iv collected every movie since his role in black mass i think was his best to date. “You can close your eye to the things you don’t want to see. But you cant close your heart to the things you dont want to feel” -Johnny Depp

9. Annalise says:

This looks amazing! I love CK although I haven’t tried this yet. Definitely think I need to give it a go! As for celebrity crush… Mine would definitely have to be Leonardo DiCaprio ❤ I've loved him as long as I can remember, from his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape (also featuring Johnny Depp – double swoon!) to now. I remember Leo marathons being a regular occurrence at our teenage sleepovers and we couldn't NOT cry over him in Titanic. Plus, I managed to convince my friends to watch Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet with me (being an English geek, I loved the movie regardless). Apparently, the power of Leo is so strong it can make 13 year olds watch Shakespeare! 🙂

10. Jasmine says:

My celebrity crush was always George Michael. I wanted to marry him -I even had his poster on my wall. It wasn’t until many years later that I found out he was gay.

11. Erwin Arangote says:

I just bought this two weeks ago. And I loooooove the smell! I love the spicy floral top notes, and the stone woody base notes. It’s indeed an everyday smell!
    Celeb crush? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! They’re an extremely sexy pair! Speaking of it, one could think Brangelina would wear ck2! That would be super sexy! 🙂

12. Lydia Watson says:

So is it just me or a pefume that is unisex such a fantastic idea – I love when I smell a great cologne and envy that I’m not a male so I can’t wear it haha this is Win Win!!
    Celebrity Crush is – Kevin Love – he’s an American Professional Basketball player; rustic, athletic and well his surname is Love, Duh!

13. Emma Bourne says:

I wouldn’t say no to being the filling in a Johnny Depp and Chris Hemsworth sandwich😉 I’m sure they would find me hard to resist wearing the new CK2!

14. Liv Ryall says:

I absolutely love perfume and feel naked when I go out without any on! I’m always asking random people what perfume they are wearing (even via Google translate in South America).
    Well like many others on here I would have to say Channing Tatum. I definitely would not kick him out of bed for spilling crumbs. That smile and the way he moves. MY MY MY 🙂

15. teena towns says:

My celebrity crush is Brad Pitt,he’s always turned my head(some what similiar to Linda Blair s in the Exorcist),he makes my heart race,my excitement levels go through the roof! Brad Pitt is so gorgeous,he’s also a beautiful,kind,caring man.