Wrapping it up with Ciao Bella Travel

I’m known in our house and amongst my besties as the Chihuahua. Because I’m always cold and I resemble the Wendy’s ‘Shake n Dog’ many times throughout the day. I’m constantly shaking and whining about the temperature, and with winter only around the corner it’s bound to get worse. Whether I’m in the office or the car, I feel the cold like no other. Movies and flights are without a doubt the time I’m at my worst, most Queenslanders fly in shorts and a shirt – I fly in jeans and a sweater and still complain I’m chilly. Recently I had a gorgeous parcel arrive from my friends at Ciao Bella Travel, a parcel that has changed my woes and stopped my whining. My friends at Ciao Bella, who normally spoil me with luxury travel accessories, sent me a Body Travel Wrap made from the most amazing Bamboo and Cashmere wool.

The Body Travel Wrap is a shawl that’s perfect to take anywhere like the movies, flights or alfresco dinner. Just drape it around your shoulders and you’re ready to go. It’s not only incredibly soft and warm for a Chihuahua like myself but is also very stylish and complements any outfit. I wish I’d known about this sooner as I recently went to a concert in Brisbane where I shivered through the whole show, unable to enjoy it because I was so cold.

The Body Travel Wrap is so simple but clever and something everyone will love.
A big thumbs up to Ciao Bella Travel for yet another fabulous and versatile product.

Would you like to own your own Body Travel Wrap? One very lucky reader will win their own. For a chance to win simply share with me how you would use your Body Travel Wrap. The judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner on the 15th of April at 10pm.

CiaoBella logo

Ciaobella Travel is the destination for all your travel accessories and travel clothes . We are passionate to bring you fabulous products to make your trip both stylish and hassle free. From travel wallets and passport covers to the perfect dress for travel, in classic black as well as in this season’s colours.

Bamboo Body Bamboo Cashmere Wool Travel Wrap PRICE: $109.95

Wrap yourself in luxury with the Bamboo, Cashmere and Wool Travel Wrap. The Wrap can be worn as a scarf, shawl, snood or blanket and can be tied and wrapped in many different ways. Colours available are Black, Oatmeal, Cacao.
Perfect for long haul travel and for cozying up on a cool day, this wrap can add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Size: 200cm x 95cm
Fabric: 95% bamboo, 3% cashmere, 2% wool

www.ciaobellatravel.com.au

www.facebook.com/ciaobellatravel

www.Twitter.com/ciaobellatravel

www.Instagram.com/ciaobellatravel

www.Pinterest.com/ciaobellatravel

13 thoughts on “Wrapping it up with Ciao Bella Travel

1. Leanne Cooper says:

I’m about to embark on a round the world trip, which means lots of airplanes, lots of airports, and of course, different climates. This would come in unbelievably handy and I’m sure my husband would thank you for my lack of whining!

2. YVONNE RYAN says:

This looks just so cosy , to wear on one of my many upcoming adventures . l must admit l really do feel the cold and this would be just perfect and so comfy sitting around at the airports too .This would also be perfect for home as it looks absolutely gorgeous

Love this! What a perfect piece to have in your wardrobe. I am certainly the first person in the house or should I say family to say, hmmm it’s a little fresh now isn’t it? I always feel the cold ❄️⛄️❄️ I would love this gorgeous wrap. Perfect for when I take the kiddies to the park, or pick them up from school. When hubby takes me out for dinner or even when we go for afternoon walks by the beach. This wrap is so versatile for going any where with me ☺️☺️☺️

4. sheldyn says:

I’d gift it to my Mum! She has scleroderma- a multi layered condition that mostly affects your ability to get cold! So this would be a stylish, luxurious way for her to keep warm when we hit the shops! 🙂

I get cold walking down the cold food section of any shop..Im always the one that needs some extra layers..This is the perfect inbetween to having to wear a jumper ,Id wear this everywhere..Footy on a Friday night,dinner dates,days out and I would love take this on our get away to Sydney 🙂

6. Natalie M says:

Total soccer mum here this year. Not only are both my boys going to play but I took on the Vice Presidents job!! I will have to look my best and show my confidence even if I am confused so shivering while trying to concentrate on signing the 300+ kids would be very unprofessional. Then there is the 17 weeks of games right through winter!! Ouch!

7. Leanne M says:

I love the variety of ways you can wear a wrap. I’ve just discovered this for the movies where it starts of warmer and is quite chilly by the end of a film. Just recently at the movies, a friend gave me her wrap and said she never goes to the movies without one. I find them so handy for any time of the day and fashionable. The colour choices, patterns, and fabrics mean there’s a wrap for any day of the week and any fashion style. I’ll certainly be adding to my wardrobe.

8. Bel says:

I love this its gorgeous…. Id definitely wear it out to dinner or a family lunch outing…. can be worn in so many ways its so versatile. stunning!

9. teena towns says:

Living in Tassie our long Winters are like living in iceland,were frosticles practically hang from your nose here! The bitter chill to your bones hits and will not lift for a long time. Would love to have some snuggly warmth all wrapped up,cosy style.

10. Bianca says:

This would be perfect for our monthly outdoor movie nights by the beach to keep me snug while my kidlets steal all the pillows and blankets

11. Lynnette says:

Going to the movies. Last week I was really tempted to take a blanket with me but seeing as the only small blankets I have are Dora and a blanket with lollipops all over it I chose not to as I think my friend would have left at the roadside and carried on without me. I always freeze my but off at the movies. So glad there is a product out there that is stylish and can be used like a blanket