New Kicks Made Natty a Happy Gal – ZK Footwear

Recently I received a package from ZK Footwear that had me hopping and bopping around the office like a bunny… New kicks! And not just any new kicks, these babies had it all – chic style, comfort and cool beyond words.

Ladies, allow me to introduce you to: Wanderer Snow, a pair of kicks that will literally rock your world and your wardrobe – and not to mention have strangers pleading with you to share where you bought them (truth, it’s happened to me twice today alone).

You see the Wanderer Snow are unlike your normal casual shoe as they’re not joggers and they’re not heels, but yet they go with everything! They’re so comfy you will live in them (another truth, I’ve worn mine for 5 days straight!)

Made in Italy and created using perforated and plain leather, these fabulous kicks are unlike anything you will find in the shops and are the perfect addition to any autumn/winter wardrobe.

They add style to your basic skinny jeans and add a street edge to knit dresses. Each pair is distressed before arriving to your tootsies so you don’t have that super-duper ‘look-at-my-bright-white-shoes’ look, and they are aged in a really cool way that makes them look like your favourite kicks from day one. I chose to wear mine without socks because I didn’t feel the need to wear them as the leather was so comfy, and just like all well-made shoes, they didn’t give me blisters. These are so far my fave ZK pick and one you’ll be seeing a lot more of.

Would you like to sport your own pair of ZK Wanderer Snow kicks? One lucky reader is going to win their own pair valued at $269.00. To enter simply share how you would wear your pair? I will choose my favourite answer and announce a winner on Friday the 1st of July at 10pm.

ZK Logo

www.zoekratzmann.com www.zkfootwear.com

27 thoughts on “New Kicks Made Natty a Happy Gal – ZK Footwear

1. Bianca says:

Mrs Tink
    I have shoe envy !!! I absolutely love these shoes ❀❀❀
    I would wear these with a pair of tights and a deniem shirt I believe theses babies would be an absolute staple in my watdrobe for winter

2. Stacey K says:

Honestly, I would probably wear them with everything! But I see them looking fab with a cute pair of harem pants and a chambray shirt or something similar. So now I’m picturing me wearing them with a number of outfits and I need them in my life, so bad.

3. Tanya Walsh says:

I am just a tad quirky with fashion I would wear these with a little black and white check dress that I have . I would definitely be squealing with delightment wearing these babies!!!!

4. Liz Jackson says:

Wow Mrs Tink, these ZK Wanderer Snow kicks are hot!! How would I wear them??? How would I not wear them. With jumper & jeans, trackies and tee’s. Skirts and a top, well why not! Geez, throw them on in the Morning with my P.J’s to go and collect the mail. ZK Wanderer Snow kicks on with my dressing gown at night, t for every time I have to take the Dog out. I could wear these with anything any wear, shopping or stopping for a coffee or two. Party at the neighbours and even to a B.B.Q. Mmm, just one more thought, maybe put some bling on them & wear with a snazzy frock and I am already to rock!!

5. Leigh Isabeth says:

I would wear my Zoe kratzzman wanderer snow kicks, with my favorite pair of distressed black/grey skinny jean with my black and coloured striped hoodie.. Super comfy street wear for winter, and I’ll alternate the hoodie with my beige molten winter coat for going out of an evening to dress it up πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ

6. Letitia Shepperson says:

Hmmmm I’m struggling to find a single answer as to how to wear these babies… I’ve been “wandering” around trying to decide when I wouldn’t wear these versatile ZK beauties. T-shirt dress with a scarf? Jeggings, fitted jacket and a rockin shirt? Or my go to weekender outfit – skinny jeans and a hoodie?!!! One style is too hard to choose as I believe these shoes are made to be worn!!! 😍

7. Jodie Taylor says:

Oh I love these they look so comfortable..I would wear these really everywhere and with everything I wear..On the school run in my Skinny Jeans..A lunch out in my Boyfriend jeans..I would also wear these to work as I wander the wards ..I do alot of walking even running at work ..These ZK wanderers Snow kicks would be perfect in so many ways ..They would definitely get a work out πŸ™‚

8. Jodie Taylor says:

Oh I love these they look so comfortable..I would wear these really everywhere and with everything I wear..On the school run in my Skinny Jeans..A lunch out in my Boyfriend jeans..I would also wear these to work in my scrubs, as I wander the wards ..I do alot of walking even running at work ..These ZK wanderers Snow kicks would be perfect in so many ways..They would definitely get a work out πŸ™‚

9. Simone Blair says:

Every now and then (especially in winter!) I LOVE to get my Missy Elliot/B-girl look on! I would team these superb kicks with a classic Adidas jacket and 3/4 track capris ❀

10. vonnie1964 says:

Mrs Tink l think I will hit up your closet as l have spotted several of your dresses that l love lol(only joking) . l would wear these ZK wanderers Snow Kicks with my every day clothing whether it be my trackies or my jeans these are always going to look gorgeous I think my favourite combo would be with my little black skirt and denim jacket , the combos are endless as these need to be worn and shown off . l know these would be super comfy and something that could be worn all year round

11. Simone Boyd says:

I have the fastest 22 month old little toddler around, so I’d wear these to give myself a chance to keep up with him – or at least I’d look fabulous trying!

12. Simone Boyd says:

13. Amara Campbell says:

I used to be an absolute shoeaholic (still am) but now I am completely restricted to flat shoes so boy do these make my heart sing. To have glam edgy shoes again that provide luxe and comfort is a combo of genius. I would wear them everywhere in my jammies, frocks, best wide leg pants, jumpsuits and with my Boho wide skirts. ZK everywhere πŸ˜‰

14. Natalie M says:

I’d be ZK Wandering all over the soccer field in these stunners!! With 2 kids playing at opposite ends of the oval at the same time EVERY Saturday, along with getting there an hour early to set up their goals, and staying late to pack everything away, we do quite a few k’s on a weekend!! After which comes the mandatory iced coffee at our favourite coffee house!! I’d be sporting these cuties in my favourite fluffy hemmed shorts and soccer supporter mum singlet with just enough razzle dazzle blingle that lets the world know I care!!

What a snazzy looking set of kicks! 😍They sure do have it all Mrs Tink! So stylish and easy to pair up with anything. I would wear these gorgeous ZK Snow Wanderer kicks with a pair of skinny jeans for Winter or a pair of boyfriend jeans in Spring. A nice black v-neck top and a blazer jacket or a knit cardigan. ☺️☺️☺️

16. Lee-Anne Clancy says:

Now let me think how would I wear these Zk Snow Wanderer Kicks..? I’d wear them in the morning, I’d wear them in afternoon, I’d wear them in the evening, I’d wear them EVERYWHERE..!! I’d wear them with everything & anything..!! I’d Rock these babies as only they deserve to be rocked..!! Image the looks, questions I’d be getting about the Gorgeous babies..!! I’d have people trying to chase me down to find out where I got them..!! KICK(S)ing it..!!

17. samantha minshull says:

I love my shoes as much as I love my earrings! these are such a pair I know can be evolved into so many amazing tyles of outfits my heart desires… But I think my first time I would wear this babies is with my tighter-fit track pants that are silky, with my jewel embossed tank and my long knited cardi! I have sequined scarf that would match these beauty’s perfectly! Oh I can feel and see how amaing this get-up would look – totes inspirational shoes… Lovin it!

18. Rachel Amanatidis says:

Id wear them With a cheeky smile full of pride
    with my denim blues jeans, happy to stride
    With my long knit dress walking with flair
    With my active gear on , in the fresh air
    At my shopping trips so Soft and comfortable
    Anywhere anytime feeling young and cool
    Dress EM up or dress EM down, ZK’s Snow kick boots
    Just so versatile .. and just so dam cute !

19. Mamaliving says:

I wouldn’t just ‘wear’ these stunning shoes but I would be STRUTTING MY STUFF IN THEM!! They look so comfy and with it getting into the chilly weather these look ideal to keep my tootsies warm! A grey sleek casual maxi dress, a fab jacket and these stunners πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ oh with a glass of champagne of course!

20. Nicole Geck says:

Well after spending the past few weeks stocking up my 2 girls and husbands winter waredrobes, it was now my time to have a turn. Apon returning from a whole day at the shops I realised that I struggle to spend money on myself these days!!!! These shoes would have me looking and feeling amazing. I will probably wear them to bed so I can roll out in the morning and start my day with a spring in my step! They would go with my pjs right??????

21. Lynnette bull says:

I would wear my new ZK’s dressed up or down. I would wear them with a pair of shorts, or skirt to make my legs look longer. I could wear them to the shops or out on a date night. I would wear them with a monochrome look. I am over wearing flats and want some hot mumma funky style so taking tips from the pictures above I would wear a pretty dress with lingerie underneath and surprise my man at home. πŸ™‚

22. tena towns says:

I would wear my treasured pair
    with much flair
    and rock my wardrobe
    into another dimension, they are
    sensational with Woo hoo ZK footwear!
    I couldn’t bear to be without you,
    precious beyond compare
    Love your style to bits!

23. mary kynis says:

Pick me because I hate High Heels and would wear them everywhere and even if they do not match with outfit that I am wearing.