Mrs Tink Loves LoveJFrame

FullSizeRender

I’m a gal who loves items with a personal touch, I love things to be special and unique. So it’s not a surprise that I’m a huge fan of monogramming… Everything!

Since having my babies I’ve been especially obsessed with personalising, but the fact that my babies are called Kooper and London means my opportunities for personalised trinkets have been slim to none.

Recently I received a beautiful parcel from the team at LoveJFrame, a company who have thought of it all for people like me who love personalised pressies. LoveJFrame create beautiful personalised pieces of artwork unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. Each piece is lovingly created especially for you, using all of your loved ones names spelt out on gorgeous timber pieces.

From the moment I opened my special LoveJFrame box I was swooning, seeing my babies names together with mine and my husband’s really had my heart skipping a beat, and I couldn’t wait to get it up and onto the wall. Handcrafted especially for us, it arrived ready to hang in our home. Each and every guest we’ve had visit has received a tour of my new pride and joy, in fact I was so proud I almost invited the Energex man in the other day to show him!

Such a beautiful gift idea and one I will be keeping in mind for friends and families birthdays.

Would you like your own piece of LoveJFrame in your home? I have one to giveaway to one lucky reader, simply share with me why you would like one in your home? Our judges will choose their favourite answer and announce a winner on the Monday the 15th of August at 10pm.

LJF Logo

LoveJFrame is a family-run business specialising in personalised gift ideas or features for your own home. The name stems from their desire to create a much-loved and unique product from our Johnson family, to yours. Each LoveJFrame is personalised and hand made to suit your individual taste and requirements. We are sure that the frame we make for you, or your loved ones, will be treasured for many years to come.

9 thoughts on “Mrs Tink Loves LoveJFrame

1. Polly says:

I have some gorgeous natural shots I’ve captured of my family sharing precious moments. I’d love to display these memories with personalised wording. It would not only make a lovely keepsake to treasure but a great conversation starter.

When it comes to personalised products, I am hooked! Love, love, love products that are personalised. It adds that extra special touch ✨ I would love this to sit on my buffet along side my favourite family photos. It would get my visitors talking and I can show it off. Besides I love playing scrabble and this piece is just too fabulous not to have 😊😊😊💖 🏡

3. Leanne Murphy says:

Would love this frame for my daughter Savannah last week we lost our beloved cat and we have been looking for a way to remember him this would be great to have his name framed ( buster) and to have a special picture attached to hang in pride of place on the wall with the three dogs ( don’t no if the cat will like it ) but these animals really do take a little of our hearts they make the family whole

4. Amara Campbell says:

I lost my fur baby of 14 years in May. I have not been able to be a mother so instead I have fur kids. I would like to celebrate them. They are the reason I feel loved and not alone. Plus I am a Scrabble addict so its kind of perfect x

5. Natalie M says:

What a great idea. I’d love some personalised things around to represent our whole family. I just wish I had the art ability to be able to make this type of cool item. I put up heaps of clocks to cover the bare walls but I would much rather replace them for some LoveJFrame.

6. Mickey says:

My daughters will be sharing a bedroom soon. I’m a bit scared about how its all going to work out given that the baby in still under one and in a cot and my eldest is a big kinder girl and the room is tiny! But they are excited which is a big relief. I’d love to acquire a personalised LoveJFrame with their names to put up on the door of their new shared room.

7. Hannah says:

As a blended extended family our stepdads mean the world to us; it’s a beautiful way to incorporate the non traditional mum and dad in a beautiful piece!
    Mum (me) Dad (Matt) Child (Charlie) and our step dad it’s so hard to find a piece that says he’s important to us but he isn’t my biological dad, but I love him like a dad!!!