In the last few years the fashion world has had eyes on Beckham, Kardashian, Cruise and I’m not talking Victoria, Kim and Tom, no these little fashionista’s run by the names of Harlow, North and Suri. Three tiny tots luring us in with their edgy on trend threads that make a 35 year old like me crushing over their stylish days. Today I’m just as keen to see what they will wear next as I am their stylish mama’s. Now while I don’t have the bank balance of a Kardashian or a Beckham I do have my own fashionista little London Jean, a pint size redhead with a lot of spunk and an eye for fashion. One of our favourite things to do is shopping, and little Londy is a gal who knows what she likes. So where does one go to find super cute clothes for their mini me? This is one question I’ve loved exploring, and here are my favourite picks all found via Instagram. Yes you read right Instagram, here are my top Instagram finds:
1. Kuddly Kids Buderim was my first surprise as they were located in one of my fave Sunshine Coast spots. The range this store has is incredible, and an affordable price point. The Bella dress we picked up was my favourite it really embodied my little girl, girly and fun.
2. Sandy Feet Australia create swimwear designed for kids who love to play in the sun. Bright colours, fun designs and most importantly high protection. https://sandyfeetaustralia.com/
3. Crowned & Co home of the most delicious headbands and flower crowns. https://crownedandco.com/
4. Annabelle Boutique, custom made vintage dresses that will make your heart melt. I was in awe of the unique selection this boutique offers with their super cute dresses. http://annabelleboutique.bigcartel.com/
5. Rashhoodz, I’m obsessed with this brand and so is my little Miss. Their swimwear is so wearable, Miss Londy wouldn’t take it off. Great fabric, high protection and unlike anything in the shops. https://www.rashoodz.com.au/
6. Kids Tribe is another coast brand with a range fit for North West herself! I fell in love with this denim jumpsuit so much so I wish they had my size! http://kidstribe.com.au/
7 My Tinok, this brand is one I’ve been following on Insta for a while. They feature super cool baskets that kids love! Perfect for your boho baby.
8 Pink Poppy is one brand I’ve always loved for London. They really know how to make a little girl feel like a princess without breaking mummy’s bank! www.pinkpoppy.com.au
9. Holster fashion is not just for yummy mummies anymore, their kids range are to die for. Gorgeous styles to have your mini me feeling just as fab as mum. www.holsterfashion.com
10. Teepea Kids cute designer pieces that are unique, edgy and really add a bit of personality to your little ones wardrobe. London loved the Moon Tribe jumpsuit especially because it was light to wear and perfect for Spring and Summer.
Thank you to Jason Hay Photography for photographs and Ebz Beauty Boutique for Styling